Well it’s about that time of year already….pumpkin picking time! I have to be honest with y’all and say that I’ve been to the farm twice already, going a third time tomorrow. I am as basic as it gets. The autumn season is one of my favorites because of the cool crisp air and the color change of leaves. Give me the pumpkin spice EVERYTHING! I wanted to share a few captions and give you a little Fall Inspo. I also attached a few autumn outfits for some ideas, when hitting the farms this weekend. If you are headed out East for the weekend, then you must visit Waterdrinker Farms. It is located at 663 Wading River Road on Long Island. From baby goats, to an enormous sunflower field; they have it all. This is one of my new favorite Fall spots.
Happy Fall captioning!
- “Pumpkin Kisses & Harvest Wishes” ( This caption is SO cute and I used it for the picture below.)
2. “Give em Pumpkin to talk about…..”
(This caption is for my confident sassy pumpkins out there) I used it for this photo below.)
3. “You better beLEAF it” – Well you better because this caption is top
Jacket from Last year- similar tagged here
3. “Totally Fallin For you” (This is so cute if you want to post a cute pic with bae. This one is extremely baesic.
4. “Trick or’ Treat yourself” (Want to show off that new Fall look? This is the perfection caption for my fashionistas
5. “The only thing getting ‘lit’ this weekend are my fall scented candles.” (This one is for my homebodies. I know I’m a grandma on the weekends.)
6.“Oh my gourd I love fall.”
7. “Pumpkin spice and everything nice.” – (Cute, clever and basic for sure.)
8.“I’m here for the boos.” (I plan on using this for my bar cart photos; even though I don’t drink.)
9. “You are the pick of the patch” (Stick bae in a field of pumpkins.)
10. “Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s maple leaves.” (This is gold, just saying.)
11. “Hate to be corny, but…” ( I mean wasn’t this entire blog post, corny?) LOL