As proimised, here is the ULTIMATE Black Friday shopping guide.
I broke it down by store and shared a few of my favorite sale finds. I must admit, I am definitely stocking up on Holiday gifts and also snagged a few good finds for myself. There are too many of my favorite things on sale; which is going to be a serious problem. Santa, I’ll take everything 😉 To me, online shopping is way better than waiting on the long store lines. I try to avoid the crowds at all costs. You will find me tomorrow, cuddled up in my fuzzy slippers, with a hot tea in hand & holiday shopping online. (To be honest, the sales are better online than in the stores.)
I made this guide, in efforts to make your shopping experience easy for you. I’ve rounded up all of the best sales, discount codes and my favorite picks, to make this shopping experience as easy as possible. Have fun shopping and be sure to share with me anything that you may find! Have fun
50% off your entire purchase- No Code needed
An extra 20% off sale items!
30% off EVERYTHING
(Even off of SALE)
Buy one get one 50% off!
50% off your entire purchase!
20% off any regular priced purchase & sale (Code: Friday)
20$ your purchase of $175 and more (Code: Bonus)
25% off your entire purchase!
MY HOLIDAY BF WISHLIST-
It’s hard to believe that twenty-six years of my life have gone by. I am truly blessed and fortunate, for the life I have lived so far. I have experienced moments and visited places, I’ve only dreamed of going to. I’ve met so many incredible people and I have the most wonderful, healthy family. Being given the opportunity to pursue my dreams and live them every single day, is a blessing. I can’t thank YOU all enough for your constant love and support on this journey. I pray and thank God every single evening for the life I have been given. For this special Birthday post, I decided to share 26 fun facts about me. Thank you for sharing another year of my life with me. Here’s to the next 26!
- For my first fact; which most of you know already – I graduated college with a B.F.A in Musical Theatre and perform regionally!
- I am OBSESSED with anything flavored cotton candy! From ice cream to drinks; I’ll take anything cotton candy flavored.
- I can imitate any Disney Princess’ voice and/or Judy Garland!
- I have never swam in the ocean!
- My favorite breakfast is Cheerios with strawberries (No milk)!
- I have been one Disney Princess (Can you guess which one?)
- The most important thing in my life is my faith. (I listen to Kari Jobe daily)
- In high school I got the yearbook award for best dressed…(and here we are) =p
- I LOVE zoos
- I do not wear hair extensions (Because I get asked this daily haha)
- I am allergic to fourteen types of ingredients/foods
- I’ve never tried fish before
- My guilty pleasure tv show is The Bachelor or How I Met Your Mother!
- If I had to choose wine or Gingerale…I’d choose Gingerale
- I used to dance competitively regionally and nationally from age 5-17.
- I am a cupcake connoisseur
- I played soccer when I was 5 but posed in the goals. My dad even bribed me with sprinkled donuts but I continued to dance…..
- I collect vinyl records (especially from musicals and Judy Garland)
- My dream dog is a Goldendoodle named Gizmo
- My lucky number is 19
- My favorite meal is Penne Ala Vodka -( GF and my momma’s of course)
- The next destination on my map is ROME!
- I LOVE flying on planes, traveling on a train etc. – I do this too often
- I am 5″3
- I am 50% Russian/ 50% Italian
- I LOVE giving back to charities, children’s cancer organizations and families in need
Because we always add an extra candle….hopefully I can list 26 things I love about my fiancé. (If I ever get one.)
Photos by Lauren Listor http://laurelcreative.net
Happy Sunday Darling,
Today consists of snuggling up on the couch and starting to browse the web for Holiday gift ideas for you guys. I know it’s crazy to think about Holiday shopping, but the Holidays will be here before we know it. I know it’s crazy to think about Christmas shopping, when Thanksgiving hasn’t even approached yet. Last year, I waited until the week of to finish my shopping. This year, I am ready to go & my lists have been made! Who’s ready to bang out this Holiday shopping early? Can I get an Amen?!?
My second Holiday gift guide is for the cozy girlie girl. I don’t know about you, but I have always been the homebody type of girl. I choose Netflix, board games, wine & home cooked meals > bars any day. This gift guide is perfect for my homebody gals! Men pay attention to this gift guide! I live for all things cozy, fuzzy & pumpkin-scented. Cuddle up and shop for the cozy girlie-girls in your life.
- Topshop Beanie– Okay, this beanie is under $30 and I wear it all the time. It is perfect for cold winter days in the city. It’s so comfy and comes in a few colors. Grab one for you and your bestie.
- Make Mine A Double Mug– This traveler’s mug is ideal for the coffee lover in your life. Can’t go wrong with anything Kate Spade. Perfect for the dainty, girlie-girl.
- Slim jogger sweats– I think I’ve been living in sweats a little too much lately. These are SO cozy. Must-have for around the house and errands.
- Voluspa Candles– These are my FAVORITE candles and this little holiday set is adorable. Trust me when I say you need these. Perfect gift and under $50!
- Holiday Pjs– I mean who wouldn’t want these cozy pjs for nights in? The top is the softest fabric ever. They are under $50 too!
- Scarf– This is my favorite brand because of the soft fabrics. I don’t know about you but wool makes me SO itchy and this soft polyester cotton feels so soft and cozy.
- Fuzzy Fur Pillow– This is the perfect companion, for your couch cuddle dates. Definitely perfect for the cuddle-bug in your life.
- Ugg Slippers– These are the perfect BAEsic gift. I got my pair of slippers two years ago and they last forever. They come in a few other classes and I’m obsessed. These are the newer ones and I think I need the mauve color.
- Blanket Throw– Snuggle up and buy the perfect throw for a significant other, friend, sister, or momma. I am snuggled up in this cozy throw right now and it is perfect.