So excited to have finally launched my YDS beauty channel. The first look I am sharing with y’all is this Valentine’s Day makeup look. Whether you have a Galentine’s day brunch with your girlfriends or a nice romantic dinner with your man, this look is perfect!
Would love if you darlings could subscribe to my channel. Comment below with some tutorials you would like to see in the upcoming weeks.
Happy Tuesday. I am so excited to share this little Valentine’s Day gift guide with you all. Whether you are single or in a relationship (men pay attention), this gift guide is perfect for the girly girl.
Sharing items with you from left to right!
- Gucci Sandals– Obsessing over these beauties. Whether you have a trip planned at a gorgeous resort or you want to splurge and save for the summer. These sandals are definitely going to sell out quickly!
- Gucci Marmont Flap Bag– Men, are you looking to splurge a little on your princess? This is the perfect classic bag. The nude tone, is the perfect spring color. I even use this color bag in the winter; it pairs so nicely with winter whites.
- David Yurman Ring– Anything from David Yurman is classic and elegant. I just adore my DY pieces. Men, if you aren’t ready to put the ring on it, this is great practice ;).
- Gucci Marmont Wallet– This zipper wallet is absolutely perfect for the city gal. C’mon ladies upgrade that card-case to the real deal. You deserve it!
- Loubitons– I mean, this is a REAL splurge. These would make the perfect surprise to your soon-to be bride. I am sure she would ADORE these.
- Diamond Earrings– Diamonds are a girl’s best friend.
- Makeup LED mirror- For the beauty lover in your life.
- BEATS by DRE– I just bought these in the matte gold color and they’re GORGEOUS! I think these are perfect for the gym lover in your life.
- YSL clutch– This blush pink clutch is perfect for evening out on the town (Take your lady out for a nice dinner 😉
Happy Weekend Babes!
I don’t know about ya’ll but I am obsessing over statement jewelry pieces lately. I tend to dress more neutral, so I find that I need a nice statement piece to add to my look. MEN if you are in search of a Valentine’s Day gift, then continue reading!
A Little Bit About The Brand
Les Georgette’s by Altese is a French jewelry brand that has the most creative and unique concept. They have gorgeous fine jewelry with handmade leather craftsmanship. The concept behind their line is to create and design your own piece. With the option to change the color of the leather or fluid Perspex; the possibilities are endless. Their pieces are a timeless, classic & chic trend. Make your lady happy this season and surprise her with one of their gorgeous pieces.
I attached a few photos for you to see the beautiful bracelet I picked out! Happy Galentine’s Day to me!
Click Here to shop their collections!
Processed with VSCO with a5 preset
Processed with VSCO with a5 preset
Processed with VSCO with a5 preset
Happy almost FriYAY babes!
I am not going to lie, it was FREEZING today. As I attempted to shoot new content outside, I realized it was too cold to show you some of the new sweaters I purchased. Just keeping it real here on YDS today. I had one of those, “this is what you think bloggers look like during shoots vs. this is what we REALLY look like. I think I have been living in sherpa/faux fur coats this winter. This Urban Outfitters reversible coat is just d a r l i n g. It is extremely warm and adds a little pop of color/pattern to any neutral outfit. The fact that it is reversible and I get two coats in one, is a major plus! I am going to tag a few of my favorite sherpa/faux fur/cardi coats down below for you to shop. Not entirely sure how I would survive the below 20 degree days in NYC without these coats.
Stay warm & Cozy this winter.
Happy New Year to all of the beautiful friends here on YDS. I love this little community we have created. I am finally taking the time to sit down today and write my 2018 Goals. To be honest, this was not an easy task to complete. Did I think that I would be in a different place in my life? Absolutely, 100%. I did learn a lot; despite it being one of the hardest years of my life. I was challenged with things I never thought would be and faced many hardships, as we all do. Through all of the heartbreak, physical pain and health struggles; I fought and continued to believe with a great deal of hope in my heart. Despite those things, I did make a lot of beautiful memories and reached goals I never thought would happen. As I walk into the new year; the word B E H O L D; speaks a great deal to me.
Behold is to see or observe (a thing or person, especially a remarkable or impressive one). To me; I will observe God and love him for all of the blessings he will bring into my life in 2018. I can’t look back at 2017 with regret and feel fearful of what’s to come. I will observe and watch things fall into place. My path is already figured out; and the best part is to watch it unfold. There is so much on the horizon and so much ahead of us. To me it’s like, behold; stand along and be amazed.
Here are a few of my Goals for the New Year that I will share with you:
- Join Actor’s Equity Association. For those of you who are not familiar with what AEA is. It is the actor’s union. I am about one long contract away from completing the Equity Membership Candidate program. I am so close and if I book one more equity regional theatre; I will finally get my card. This is something I’ve been working really hard toward accomplishing.
- Be Gentle with myself. We all are hard on ourselves. Whether it’s because we ate that extra cookie, or we messed up a huge audition; or maybe we did something to ruin a relationship with a person. Be kinder and more gentle with yourself. You are human and you are not perfect. I know for me, perfectionism has lived with me, through my life. I am going to do the best I can to let that go this year. Time to take care of m e and know that I am already enough as I am.
- Reach fitness goals. I think we all can agree on this one. I want 2018 to be the year that I reach my ultimate fitness goal. I want to work the hardest and sweat the most I’ve ever sweated. I started the BBG program and I WILL finish it. I plan to work out every single day with only one day off per week.
- Take TV/Film Classes. Now that I have signed with an agent for Television; I want to focus on taking classes and bettering my craft.
- L e t G o. This is NOT the easiest goal on my list but it’s one that needs to happen. In a way, I think that we all struggle with letting go of the past. Whether someone hurt you deeply or you had a situation that affected your life- we struggle with letting go. I am going to work on letting go of something, that is standing in the way of moving on. Life is too short to dwell on the past. Instead look forward to a brighter and beautiful future.
- Rely on my Faith. For those of you that have been following me for a while, know how important my faith is to me. I will go to church more on Sundays or take the time to study the word and journal. I will not lose sight of “him” and continue to make him the focal point of my life.
- Launch YDS beauty. I have been saying it for a while now but I WILL launch YDS Youtube channel. I’ve received a ton of tutorial requests and would LOVE to launch it for you guys.
- Patience. They say patience is a virtue. I will wait patiently rather than figure out what’s to come. There is no way we can prepare or plan for what’s about to come. I will sit with patience and excitement.
- Explore. I want to go on more adventures and explore more beautiful places outdoors.
- Fall in love. This is not something that I thought I would be writing down as a 2018 goal. But, I want and would like to find love again. I want to be vulnerable and open up my heart..again. Just allowing God to bring the right one into my life. If it’s not with someone; I want to fall in love with my life, the people that are in it and the things that bring me joy.
These are just a few of my goals. Thanks for getting personal with me and I would love to hear about some of your goals! Comment below with your top 2! Happy 2018 and B E H O L D what’s to come.
Shop The Post: