Today, I am sharing a few of my favorite sweaters of the season. I received a ton of direct messages on Instagram & I finally put together a round-up of this season’s best-sellers. I think I may be known for my cozy, over-sized sweaters.
Anyways, is it me, or did we skip Fall completely? I feel like I didn’t even have the chance to break out my Fall suede Moto jackets & my Suede over the knee boots. I am currently curled up in 5 blankets!
I have been seeing a lot of sweaters in the on-trend fabric Chenille. Chenille is that velvet, soft-yarn like material. All of my favorite sweaters are linked below, just click the item to shop! Most of these pieces are on sale for the Holiday weekend. Happy shopping; stay warm & cuddly always!
- Ruffled Chenille Sweater– Okay, this sweater is only $20! This is the most affordable sweater and is a dupe of the BP. teal one I posted on my Insta-stories this week. It comes in black as well. My absolute favorite in my closet.
- Balloon Sweater Dress– This little dress is currently 40% off & perfect for Thanksgiving, Holiday parties. This looks adorable paired with a skinny belt & over- the- knee booties. This is a must-have and I would grab it before the sale ends.
- Bell-Sleeve Cardigan– Talk about SOFT! This sweater gives me all the cozy feels. I definitely, will get a lot of use out of this mauve cardigan. It comes in a few other colors as well.
- Sweater Coat– This olive green beauty was definitely more of a splurge but I get a lot of use out of it. Being that I can wear it as a lightweight sweater coat, this is ideal to have in my wardrobe. It is 100% wool and very thick material. One of my faves!
- BP. Chenille Pullover– This pullover sweater is under $50 and comes in a few gorgeous colors. The berry color is my favorite. I am always 100% happy with my BP. purchases.
- Ruffled In Love– Isn’t this too cute? This baby is also 40% off and the softest sweater. This is a more casual sweater and I’d pair it with some ripped skinnies.
- Chenille Oversized Sweater– This was more of a splurge as well but still under $100! I wear this when running errands, or around the house. This comes in a light pink color and I own that as well.
- Easy Like Sunday Morning Cardi– I feel like I continue to say each Cardigan is the most comfortable than the next. THIS one is the coziest. It is definitely more of a splurge but was worth it. I throw this on at least once, twice a week.
- Oversized Boyfriend Pullover– This European sweater in ivory is perfect for your winter whites. I love how soft the chenille fabric feels and the ivory contrasts with my black accessories.