Last week, I began to share some of my Fall favorites with you guys. I am currently closing Beauty and The beast, with only a few performances left. I finally have a hot second to round up my Fall must-haves with a few luxurious item picks too. It’s no secret, that I am the basic girl with her Starbucks PSL in hand, chenille oversized cardigan and high waisted mom jeans. Belt bags, plaids, and animal prints are all the talk this season. I can’t say that I LOVE cheetah print, but it’s beginning to grown on me (a little). I tagged most of my Fall favorites. Just click on the item to shop, it’s as easy as that! I also added a few of my Fall looks to give you some autumn inspo! Cheers to my favorite season of the year!
Shop MY Faves Here:
- SOCK BOOTIE– Okay first off this bootie is SO flattering and can be worn with so many things. I am petite framed and find that the shorter boots cut off my line. Something about the tight fitting sock look at the ankle is SO flattering for my body type. I need these in black too. They are worth the splurge! Wear them with jeans or a mini dress.
- Astrological Sign Necklace– This is SO trendy right now. I’m not one to wear jewelry often, but this is a must. Any Scorpios out there? 😉
- Madewell plaid mini dress– Okay not going to lie, I saw this online and purchased immediately. I knew this was my “Apple Picking outfit” LOL. You can totally pair this with a cute little denim jacket.
- Wool Fedora– A girl can never have too many hats! A fall must-have for sure.
- Brixton Fisherman hat– these “cab- style” hats were SO in last Fall. I still wear this with some high over-the knee boots and a cute sweater. I NEED this plaid print hat. Plaid is all the rave this year.
- Colorblock sweater– OBSESSED with this. I love these colors together and this is so versatile. Wear it so many ways and add this staple to your wardrobe.
- Plaid Blazer– THIS THIS THIS! Wear this with a cute black mini and some over-the knee suede boots. I even put my Gucci belt or belt bag wrapped over the blazer. Such a cute look.
- Over-The – Knee Boots– These are honestly a STEAL! I can’t believe my favorite boot is under $75 right now. You must add these to your closet. You will NOT be sorry. I promise.
- Scarf– I use these to tie in my hair or add as an add on to my bag handles. This color combo is gorgeous for Fall.
- Basic Tee -This basic tee is under $20 and comes in a bunch of colors. I definitely will be stocking up on these this Fall.
- Burgundy Mini– This leather skirt is such a classic. Be a stand out and be a head-turner in this adorable piece.
- Gucci Belt– So this is DEFINITELY a splurge. I mean $400 for a belt is insane. I remember my friends laughing at me for buying it, and now this season they all have them…It’s just a classic accessory that will never go out of style. Gucci is a luxurious brand that will last you for years. I’m not one to splurge on something silly like that, but I LOVE my Gucci belts.
- Free People Dress– This is absolutely gorgeous on. So flattering and cute for Fall. You saw me post this dress in ivory last week. I think I may need it in the black too!
- Denim Mini– Bringing 90s back and I am ALL about it. This is a classic skirt. I am loving the specific wash of this one.
- Belt-bag– Okay so a lot of my followers are half- and – half on this trend. I was not into the trend at first, but now I own about 8 or 9 belt bags. This one and color is on my wishlist. Its GORGEOUS! Forever 21 and Zara has some cute and affordable belt bags.
- Printed Mules– I am LOVING these printed mules. I think this will pop a basic outfit and give an extra chic vibe to your look.
Here are some Miscellaneous Picks that I love-
As summer begins to wind down; I have found myself wearing a dress everyday. Of course I still wear dresses in the Fall, but there is nothing like summer floral dresses. I recently teamed up with Topshop and picked out a few cute pieces that I loved. I can’t even believe how cute these vintage floral dresses are. For those of you that have been following me for a while, you know my obsession with floral patterns. I love shopping at Topshop because I feel that they have such a wide variety of dress styles, that cover all types of occasions. I am all about midi dresses and flowy babydoll dresses this summer.
Take a look down below to see how I styled two of my faves! You know me, I am all about comfort. These dresses are so comfortable, I could dance the night away.
Thank you to Topshop for sponsoring this post; of course all opinions are my own.
[If you shop using my Stylinity Topshop promo page you will receive 20% off your ENTIRE PURCHASE for all students!]
Also, be sure to check out their Dresses style page for style tips!
I am obsessing over this beauty. A few of my favorite details are the cute buttons on the top section of the dress, the tie at the waist and the slits up the side of the dress. With longer dresses, I tend to have an issue with length, but this midi was a perfect fit. For size reference, I am wearing a size 2! I think this piece is amazing because you can really dress it up or down. I wore this to my best friend’s mother’s 50th birthday party. I got so many questions on this dress through out the night. I was able to dance the night away and eat cake without feeling like my dress would pop. I highly recommend this one ladies!
Linen Floral Dress- click here
This little cutie is perfect for a day out east in the Hamptons or a brunch dress. It’s light, easy to style and super comfortable for the hot, August summer days. I wore this babydoll dress to brunch in Southampton with my mom and forgot I even had a dress on. You guys, it seriously was that comfortable. I am so excited to bring this on my trip to Maine. I would say you could wear this to dinner and wear it casually with cute white sneakers and a sunhat. This dress is definitely more casual than the pinafore style, but it is versatile as well. The options to style, are endless!
Mix Floral Print Bardot Dress- click here
Dress Three- Petite Printed button mini dress
This little petite dress is the absolute perfect and casual piece to wear if you are going out casually. It is so comfortable and light (perfect for NYC Indian Summer days). I also am a huge fan of the petite sizing. I think it is the perfect little cotton dress. I plan on wearing this in the fall as well as a transitional piece. Pair it with a light denim jacket and cute sneakers!
Click here for dress
I FINALLY had the chance to head to Nordstrom this afternoon to do a little try- on session. Sadly, a lot of things were sold out in my size, in store but I found them all in stock online. I did however pick up a few pieces that I had my heart set on since the start of the sale. I’m excited to order a few other things, and I definitely will do another try-on haul for y’all. You will notice , that I stocked up on a few cardigans for the Fall. I am sharing a few more of my favorites and things that are still in stock. I will update my NS sale page with new sale picks and updates.
Hurry, because these amazing finds definitely will not last. Happy Shopping!
Free People Sweater
Pumpkin Spice Cardi
The perfect blazer coat for Fall! This color and pattern are actual goals. I am obsessed with vintage florals lately and this jacket is one of my favorite hidden finds. I am planning on saving this for NYFW. It would be adorable paired with skinnies and cute heels.
Free People Cozy Cardi-
I’m sure y’all remember this cardigan from last fall! MY favorite Staple piece. I would own this in every color if I could. I’m wearing and xs/s for size reference.
I recently worked with Hale Bob, on some fun summer looks. I chose pieces that I could use on my Hamptons weekend at the beach. I am obsessed with their beautiful, vibrant and darling patterns. Whether you are poolside, or shopping in town, their pieces are perfect for every occasion. I am all about flirty, romantic and feminine patterns. I am wearing an extra small in all pieces and find that they fit true to size. I was worried about length in a few pieces being that I am so petite, but they fit just perfect. I am excited to add more pieces from their collection to my wardrobe. Take a peak down below at how I styled these trendy pieces.
This romper is so cute as a beach cover-up and gives you the perfect relaxed/Hamptons look. Click here to shop!
If you don’t have this kimono beach wrap, then you’re missing out! This is a Hamptons must-have. Perfect for your upcoming trip to the beach. I would even pair this with a cute pair of denim cut offs.
To shop the kimono: click here.