I am cozied up today under the blankets, checking out the last minute holiday sales. I have a few gifts left to buy for the family. I’ve been stuck inside sick for the past few days, so online shopping it shall be. Did anyone else catch this awful bug that is going around? Definitely not the time for me to get sick, being that I had a TON of Holiday content that I was looking forward to creating for you babes. Next week, I shall be on the mend to get in a few last minute Holiday looks!
I am sharing a few of my favorite picks for last minute gifts! Check down below and click the link to directly shop the item. Tis’ the season!
Everything is 25% off- INCLUDING S A L E!
Francesca’s Spend more & Save/ LOFT (50% off EVERYTHING)
All I want for Christmas is a husband….truth be told that is what I am hoping for. All jokes aside, I am in search of my Prince Charming. I know that in God’s timing, he will appear when I least expect it. If that isn’t something you can find at the North Pole, then can I at least have that YSL bag? I’m sharing a few of my wishlist items with you babes today. It’s truly hard to believe that Christmas is only two weeks away from yesterday. Are you finished shopping for everyone on your list yet? I have a few people left on my list. I am planning on doing one more gift guide this week for last minute stocking stuffers. What’s the one thing you want for Christmas? Comment below!
Gucci Marmont Cardholder || YSL Crossbody || Camel Coat || Madewell Sparkle Booties || Beats By DRE ||Ugg Slippers || Marble iPhone Case || Floral Tory Burch Miller flats || Mistletoe Pillow ||
As proimised, here is the ULTIMATE Black Friday shopping guide.
I broke it down by store and shared a few of my favorite sale finds. I must admit, I am definitely stocking up on Holiday gifts and also snagged a few good finds for myself. There are too many of my favorite things on sale; which is going to be a serious problem. Santa, I’ll take everything 😉 To me, online shopping is way better than waiting on the long store lines. I try to avoid the crowds at all costs. You will find me tomorrow, cuddled up in my fuzzy slippers, with a hot tea in hand & holiday shopping online. (To be honest, the sales are better online than in the stores.)
I made this guide, in efforts to make your shopping experience easy for you. I’ve rounded up all of the best sales, discount codes and my favorite picks, to make this shopping experience as easy as possible. Have fun shopping and be sure to share with me anything that you may find! Have fun
50% off your entire purchase- No Code needed
An extra 20% off sale items!
30% off EVERYTHING
(Even off of SALE)
Buy one get one 50% off!
50% off your entire purchase!
20% off any regular priced purchase & sale (Code: Friday)
20$ your purchase of $175 and more (Code: Bonus)
25% off your entire purchase!
MY HOLIDAY BF WISHLIST-
Happy Sunday Darling,
Today consists of snuggling up on the couch and starting to browse the web for Holiday gift ideas for you guys. I know it’s crazy to think about Holiday shopping, but the Holidays will be here before we know it. I know it’s crazy to think about Christmas shopping, when Thanksgiving hasn’t even approached yet. Last year, I waited until the week of to finish my shopping. This year, I am ready to go & my lists have been made! Who’s ready to bang out this Holiday shopping early? Can I get an Amen?!?
My second Holiday gift guide is for the cozy girlie girl. I don’t know about you, but I have always been the homebody type of girl. I choose Netflix, board games, wine & home cooked meals > bars any day. This gift guide is perfect for my homebody gals! Men pay attention to this gift guide! I live for all things cozy, fuzzy & pumpkin-scented. Cuddle up and shop for the cozy girlie-girls in your life.
- Topshop Beanie– Okay, this beanie is under $30 and I wear it all the time. It is perfect for cold winter days in the city. It’s so comfy and comes in a few colors. Grab one for you and your bestie.
- Make Mine A Double Mug– This traveler’s mug is ideal for the coffee lover in your life. Can’t go wrong with anything Kate Spade. Perfect for the dainty, girlie-girl.
- Slim jogger sweats– I think I’ve been living in sweats a little too much lately. These are SO cozy. Must-have for around the house and errands.
- Voluspa Candles– These are my FAVORITE candles and this little holiday set is adorable. Trust me when I say you need these. Perfect gift and under $50!
- Holiday Pjs– I mean who wouldn’t want these cozy pjs for nights in? The top is the softest fabric ever. They are under $50 too!
- Scarf– This is my favorite brand because of the soft fabrics. I don’t know about you but wool makes me SO itchy and this soft polyester cotton feels so soft and cozy.
- Fuzzy Fur Pillow– This is the perfect companion, for your couch cuddle dates. Definitely perfect for the cuddle-bug in your life.
- Ugg Slippers– These are the perfect BAEsic gift. I got my pair of slippers two years ago and they last forever. They come in a few other classes and I’m obsessed. These are the newer ones and I think I need the mauve color.
- Blanket Throw– Snuggle up and buy the perfect throw for a significant other, friend, sister, or momma. I am snuggled up in this cozy throw right now and it is perfect.