Happy Sunday Darling,
Today consists of snuggling up on the couch and starting to browse the web for Holiday gift ideas for you guys. I know it’s crazy to think about Holiday shopping, but the Holidays will be here before we know it. I know it’s crazy to think about Christmas shopping, when Thanksgiving hasn’t even approached yet. Last year, I waited until the week of to finish my shopping. This year, I am ready to go & my lists have been made! Who’s ready to bang out this Holiday shopping early? Can I get an Amen?!?
My second Holiday gift guide is for the cozy girlie girl. I don’t know about you, but I have always been the homebody type of girl. I choose Netflix, board games, wine & home cooked meals > bars any day. This gift guide is perfect for my homebody gals! Men pay attention to this gift guide! I live for all things cozy, fuzzy & pumpkin-scented. Cuddle up and shop for the cozy girlie-girls in your life.
- Topshop Beanie– Okay, this beanie is under $30 and I wear it all the time. It is perfect for cold winter days in the city. It’s so comfy and comes in a few colors. Grab one for you and your bestie.
- Make Mine A Double Mug– This traveler’s mug is ideal for the coffee lover in your life. Can’t go wrong with anything Kate Spade. Perfect for the dainty, girlie-girl.
- Slim jogger sweats– I think I’ve been living in sweats a little too much lately. These are SO cozy. Must-have for around the house and errands.
- Voluspa Candles– These are my FAVORITE candles and this little holiday set is adorable. Trust me when I say you need these. Perfect gift and under $50!
- Holiday Pjs– I mean who wouldn’t want these cozy pjs for nights in? The top is the softest fabric ever. They are under $50 too!
- Scarf– This is my favorite brand because of the soft fabrics. I don’t know about you but wool makes me SO itchy and this soft polyester cotton feels so soft and cozy.
- Fuzzy Fur Pillow– This is the perfect companion, for your couch cuddle dates. Definitely perfect for the cuddle-bug in your life.
- Ugg Slippers– These are the perfect BAEsic gift. I got my pair of slippers two years ago and they last forever. They come in a few other classes and I’m obsessed. These are the newer ones and I think I need the mauve color.
- Blanket Throw– Snuggle up and buy the perfect throw for a significant other, friend, sister, or momma. I am snuggled up in this cozy throw right now and it is perfect.