If you order with Amazon Prime, you will get these gifts quickly before Christmas Eve. There are so many cute and unique Holiday gift ideas! Taylor got me the Apple Watch in rose gold for my birthday and I wear it every single day. I also am obsessing over this Gucci belt dupe. If you are not looking to splurge, but want a good dupe, then this is your belt. Gucci belts are the HOTTEST. trend of the year. Another favorite are the velvet scrunchies; I love that you get so much for the price. Happy Shopping and enjoy these awesome Amazon gift ideas.
- LED Makeup Mirror– This would be an amazing gift for the beauty lover or actress. I use one at my dressing room station, while applying makeup. The dressing room lighting isn’t always top notch.
- Gucci Belt dupe– This belt is hands down the best dupe I’ve seen. It’s perfect for a tween/teen gift. This is a HOTT seller right now and trending. Order it today and use PRIME
- Velvet Scrunchies Pack– I think these colors are AMAZING. Also I’ve seen these for $14.00 a piece in other stores. This is an amazing price for the amount you receive.
- Iphone Tripod– Taylor and I use this iPhone tripod whenever we travel. We usually prop it up in our hotel room balcony or on the beach for photos. This one comes with a remote too which is AMAZING. This is for all the travelers, bloggers and photo lovers in your life.
- Wooden Tic Tac Toe– This is fun and trendy for a house guest gift. I think this is perfect for ALL ages.
- Herschel Backpack– This price is amazing for this brand. It’s under $50 and would make the perfect gift for a guy.
- Dash cooker- Okay this is TOO COOL. I want to order this for my mama. You can cook any type of homemade fries or anything you would typically fry. It get’s rid of all of the oil.
- Apple Watch– Taylor got me think for my birthday this year. I am ABSOLUTELY obsessed. I use this more than I thought I would.
- Reindeer Slippers– These are under $10 and such a cute stocking stuffer gift.
- Burts Bees Gift Set– This is another great gift for men. My man loves burts bees!