This week, I received so many DMs asking me to round up some Valentine’s Day gift ideas for your man. Now; I’d be kidding if I said I have Mr. Darling’s Valentine’s Day gift ready…I clearly do not. I think I have made my final decision on what I am getting, today. Below are Mr. Darling approved Valentine’s Day gifts; so y’all know these are good picks. On another note, I picked up my final samples of my line! I am OVERFLOWING with excitement. Things are about to get so real and SO BUSY!
- Scrapbook with InstaX fujifilm Printer and stickers. Okay, so I showed y’all this idea on my stories this week. This has been a HIT! I just bought a blank notebook from Michaels and printed our photos from my phone using my Insta fujifilm printer on polaroid paper. This is a cute, vintage and sentimental idea for you and your man.
- Puzzles and Board Games- How cute would it be to make a basket of his favorite games and a puzzle to work on together. Mr. Darling and I are very into Clue and Trouble right now.This is perfect for a date night in!
- Duffle Bag and matching backpack-I love the brand Herschel. I bought Taylor this for XMAS and he LOVES LOVES it. It’s great for work, travel and everyday.
- Video Game- Mr. Darling is DYING for the new Disney Kingdom of Hearts Game…..hint hint Meghan lol
- Sports Tickets and Jersey to a game of his choice- This is such a thoughtful and the perfect experience gift idea.
- Nike Joggers and Sneakers to match- I mean you can’t go wrong with Nike…
- Record Player with a hand written note inside saying you owe him a home cooked meal and wine with music.
- Slippers- Ugg makes the BEST slippers for men. These are great for the homebody and weekend cuddles.
- Hot Sauce Making Kit- This is the COOLEST thing for your man if he LOVES to cook. I know this will be a hit with Taylor. Shhh don’t tell him. It’s too too cool not to share with y’all.
- Engraved Watch- If your man works corporate or always on the go, this is the PERFECT idea for him. Engrave your anniversary date on the back or initials. Such a cute idea and a timeless classic ;).