Last week, I began to share some of my Fall favorites with you guys. I am currently closing Beauty and The beast, with only a few performances left. I finally have a hot second to round up my Fall must-haves with a few luxurious item picks too. It’s no secret, that I am the basic girl with her Starbucks PSL in hand, chenille oversized cardigan and high waisted mom jeans. Belt bags, plaids, and animal prints are all the talk this season. I can’t say that I LOVE cheetah print, but it’s beginning to grown on me (a little). I tagged most of my Fall favorites. Just click on the item to shop, it’s as easy as that! I also added a few of my Fall looks to give you some autumn inspo! Cheers to my favorite season of the year!
Shop MY Faves Here:
- SOCK BOOTIE– Okay first off this bootie is SO flattering and can be worn with so many things. I am petite framed and find that the shorter boots cut off my line. Something about the tight fitting sock look at the ankle is SO flattering for my body type. I need these in black too. They are worth the splurge! Wear them with jeans or a mini dress.
- Astrological Sign Necklace– This is SO trendy right now. I’m not one to wear jewelry often, but this is a must. Any Scorpios out there? 😉
- Madewell plaid mini dress– Okay not going to lie, I saw this online and purchased immediately. I knew this was my “Apple Picking outfit” LOL. You can totally pair this with a cute little denim jacket.
- Wool Fedora– A girl can never have too many hats! A fall must-have for sure.
- Brixton Fisherman hat– these “cab- style” hats were SO in last Fall. I still wear this with some high over-the knee boots and a cute sweater. I NEED this plaid print hat. Plaid is all the rave this year.
- Colorblock sweater– OBSESSED with this. I love these colors together and this is so versatile. Wear it so many ways and add this staple to your wardrobe.
- Plaid Blazer– THIS THIS THIS! Wear this with a cute black mini and some over-the knee suede boots. I even put my Gucci belt or belt bag wrapped over the blazer. Such a cute look.
- Over-The – Knee Boots– These are honestly a STEAL! I can’t believe my favorite boot is under $75 right now. You must add these to your closet. You will NOT be sorry. I promise.
- Scarf– I use these to tie in my hair or add as an add on to my bag handles. This color combo is gorgeous for Fall.
- Basic Tee -This basic tee is under $20 and comes in a bunch of colors. I definitely will be stocking up on these this Fall.
- Burgundy Mini– This leather skirt is such a classic. Be a stand out and be a head-turner in this adorable piece.
- Gucci Belt– So this is DEFINITELY a splurge. I mean $400 for a belt is insane. I remember my friends laughing at me for buying it, and now this season they all have them…It’s just a classic accessory that will never go out of style. Gucci is a luxurious brand that will last you for years. I’m not one to splurge on something silly like that, but I LOVE my Gucci belts.
- Free People Dress– This is absolutely gorgeous on. So flattering and cute for Fall. You saw me post this dress in ivory last week. I think I may need it in the black too!
- Denim Mini– Bringing 90s back and I am ALL about it. This is a classic skirt. I am loving the specific wash of this one.
- Belt-bag– Okay so a lot of my followers are half- and – half on this trend. I was not into the trend at first, but now I own about 8 or 9 belt bags. This one and color is on my wishlist. Its GORGEOUS! Forever 21 and Zara has some cute and affordable belt bags.
- Printed Mules– I am LOVING these printed mules. I think this will pop a basic outfit and give an extra chic vibe to your look.
Here are some Miscellaneous Picks that I love-